Planet Carlton

Gentle Reader -- You are welcome to peruse my web-based journal. I assure you that my contributions to this medium will be both infrequent and inconsequential. Read on!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, January 30, 2008

EDWARDS OUT

As I've written before, I would gladly vote for any of the top three Dem candidates for the Big Job . As I've also written before, I can't believe that a guy like John Edwards would be THIRD in this race -- given his charisma, ceaseless campaigning, and powerful personal story.

But now he's out. He did a lot for the race -- pushing an anti-poverty agenda, making the other candidates speak in detail about health care, etc. His wife even took down Ann Coulter on TV.

Thanks, John. Maybe another time.



Comments by: YACCS