Planet Carlton

Gentle Reader -- You are welcome to peruse my web-based journal. I assure you that my contributions to this medium will be both infrequent and inconsequential. Read on!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ON LIVING FOREVER

I undertook some long-postponed maintenance this weekend, and the results were good. First was an eye exam, which I hadn't had in over three years.

Result? I am not going blind. In fact, I am exactly the same amount of myopic/astigmatic as I was three years ago. So . . . if I stay away from flying awls and exploding meth labs, I should be OK.

The other was a trip to the dentist. It's been a long time, y'all. I haven't had a regular dentist in YEARS. I don't hate the dentist -- I've never had a bad experience, but it was never a priority.
I brush, etc., but I was really afraid that my mouth was going to be a chamber of horrors.

Result: Fine. The guy wants to seal a couple of my back teeth, but it isn't pressing. See you again in six months, doc.

Anticlimactic, huh?



Comments by: YACCS